Custom Jewelry Design Process
- The process begins with a free consultation with one of our designers. Bring a sketch, picture, or online image for inspiration
- Our designer uses CAD (computer-aided design) software to create a 3D rendering of the design.
- Upon your approval of the design, we send it to our onsite 3D printer and produce an exact prototype of the design in wax or resin.
- You may try on and inspect the printed model to ensure that it fits your vision and specifications.
- Adjustments are made if necessary.
- Our manufacturing team casts the piece in the metal of your choice, polishes it, and hand-sets the diamonds or gemstones.
Hours of Operation
Sunday: Open by appointment only. Please email, call or text for an appointment.
Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 6:30 pm
Friday: Open at 10 - Closing Time Varies from 2 - 3 pm Seasonally. Please call.
Closed on Saturdays
© 2018 KD Gold & Coin Exchange. | Designed by AMF Creative